What is QXL?QXL is an easy-to-use application which creates Excel spreadsheets from the data in your QuickBooks company file. It requires no training – one button exports all of your data. It enables the customer’s familiarity with Excel spreadsheets to allow them to build custom reports and organize data to their preference with no experience in anything but Excel – once they build a report, summary or calculation based on one of these data sheets, they never have to build it again — just one click to refresh the data from QuickBooks and your reports have the latest numbers instantly.
What can I do with QXL?
- Export QuickBooks Data to Excel format.
- Export QuickBooks Data to CSV format.
- Choose export file(s) location.
- Export to separate files, or to a single file with one sheet per table.
- Export all tables or selected tables.
- Export only certain records from a file using a SQL query statement.
Free Evaluation Version
We also offer a FREE QXL trial copy of the software limited to 30 days of use. The evaluation version of QXL is limited to 100 rows of data per table per session.
A FAQ section and a free support knowledgebase is available for those evaluating QXL. All customers can obtain free technical support via our Support Ticket System. Program anomalies will be addressed at no charge and updaters posted on our web site. Support issues specific to your application or requirements may be subject to a $75 per incident consulting fee which is fully refundable should the issue be caused by QXL.
- Same as for running QuickBooks
- Operating system versions: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/NT 4.0/XP/Vista/2008/2012/Win7/Win8/Win10
QXL version 18 works with the following QuickBooks Editions:
All of our products support QuickBooks USA versions 2018-2002, UK or Canadian 2018-2003. QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise editions are supported
|QXL for QuickBooks Desktop Standard Edition||$99.00|
|QXL for QuickBooks Desktop Professional Edition Click here to know What is QXL Professional Edition?||$299.00|