QXL Professional Edition Benefits
QXL Standard edition allows you to export your QuickBooks data into Excel or CSV spreadsheet formats for creation of custom reports that update with one click.
QXL Professional Edition allows you to export your QuickBooks data into large scale SQL databases so that it can be used in connection with the company’s other applications and databases with just one click or less.
QXL Professional can be automatically scheduled to perform the merging of QuickBooks data directly into corporate databases such as SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, as well as MS Access and many others. Get the power of your QuickBooks company merged with your corporate systems of choice with just one click and run automatically as often as is required.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro
- IBM DB2
- Many other systems that support ODBC connection method
- How to configure QXL to export to SQL
- How to export to SQL Server – using SQL Default Driver
- How to export to MySQL
- QXL Professional Edition options and settings
- How to export to MS Access